Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hello Everyone!

My name is Denise, Im a stay at home mommy to 2 beautiful girls, Isabella 6 and Camilla 1 1/2, and Im  also a proud Marine wife.  So awhile back I decided I wanted to start up my own blog but it wasn't till a couple of nights ago that I finally decided to do it. My hubby thinks its kinda silly, but I think its going to be good for me. Anywho so basically Im going to be blogging about anything and everything thats going in my life, I see this blog as a form of therapy for me, lol! HAHA ok but seriously I LOVE TO CRAFT! Ive always been a crafter but this year especially!  My husband was deployed this year pass year and crafting really helped me get through this hard time and semi kept my sanity intact.  Since he's been back I feel like I've lost a little bit of my mojo because I rather be spending time w him and the family, but I still try to make some time for it.
Ok seriously I have been trying to type up this intro for like the pass hr. but with these 2 girls bugging, and the hubby complaining about how hungry he is, they're driving me NUTTY!

Ok really quick, Im also a DIY wannabe, ha ha!  Just within the last week Ive built 2 benches which still need to be painted, I'll have to post picts once Im done.

Ok OK, I must go now! My family is lost without me!

No comments:

Post a Comment