Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Love

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  Well the reality is these are some of my favorite colors so Christmas or no Christmas some of the things will be staying in my home permanently : ) Anyways just wanted to share a few things Ive been working on, please take a look!

The cabinet is great find from Goodwill which I painted teal awhile back, it also has a distress look with red in it.  Its perhaps one of my favorite pieces in my home! The frame in the background I put together with some supplies from Hobby Lobby, I also made the chalkboard with some chalk paint, and acrylic paint for the border.

Another great find from Goodwill! this piece I now love too : ) distress look with teal and vintage white and some adorable knobs I found at Hobby Lobby.


Im currently upses with PIES! not too sure why, I would like to think its an original idea, but i probably saw something somewhere and fell in love with it.  I have now decided that my kitchen will be Pie themed, lets see how long that last. 
Super easy project! with some of my favorite things, old frame, chicken wire, burlap, and family photos.

First table runner Ive made, 3 different types of fabric prints and burlap, LOVE!


Dont hesitate to leave a comment and stop by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment