Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Favorite Things Party

This pass weekend I attended a summer favorite things party, these parties are always so much fun and the best part is you get to go home with a goodie bag!  The way a favorite things party works, each guest brings 5 of their favorite thing which can be bought or made that is $6 or less. The girls try to have one each season so this party was summer themed.

My favorite thing this summer has been homemade margaritas! I purchased these cocktail mixers at World Market where I had gotten mine from just 2 wks ago for my Fun Free Bday!


Let me show you around....

All the decorations you see were made/purchased by one of our lovely host Jessica, she has an amazing blog named Party Love. Ive had the pleasure of attending several of her parties and they're always breathtaking.  Her creativity is endless!




Chalkboard Love



Margaritas, oh so fun!



Mason jars with fresh flowers!



Summer Favorites!


Our hosts


All of the ladies at the end of the night



Do you want to see what I got?

First we received this reusable bag so we could put our favorites in, there were a few options but I choose this one.


Coconut butter, smells so yummy.


Picnic bag with lost of fun goodies.


Lip balm and Starbucks refreshers(2)


Lipstick!


Starbucks gift card and inspirational music.




I absolutely loved everything I got and had an amazing time at the summer favorite things party! A special thanks to the Jessica's for hosting such a fun party.


Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to comment! I would love to hear about your summer parties.







© Denise Arrieta and Rustic Vintage Love, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Denise Arrieta and Rustic Vintage Love with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.






4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a favorite things party! This would be so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, these parties are amazing! You get to have a great girls night out and get to go home with a goodie bag!

      Delete
  2. Yay! So fun! Glad you enjoyed the night! Did you say you were hosting the fall one?😉😉

    ReplyDelete